Sunday, January 22, 2012

My very first Swap Sponsor! Introducing Julie{IsCocoandCocoa}

I am so excited to have my very first blog sponsor! I want you to meet Julie{isCocoandCocoa}. I'm a relatively new blogger, and Julie has been giving me some great advice.  It's not always easy getting started at something new, and it's really nice to have a buddy to help me out with my newbie questions. I am thrilled to have her badge on my sidebar.  Welcome, Julie, and thank you!

Julie is working on a degree in Marketing at UTA and is a mom to three boys, two of whom are 10 year old twins, and the other is 2! They are all destined to be heartbreakers, I'm sure (if you don't believe me hop on over to Julie's blog and tell me I'm wrong). This busy girl is also an avid blogger, incredible baker, and on top of all this, she knits and crochets for her Etsy shop Coco & Cocoa, and as you can see from this Owl Knit Hat with Button Eyes and Crochet Elfin Hats she makes some really cute things!!

I am also absolutely in awe of this awesome Ruffled Crochet Necklace. Isn't this just the coolest thing ever?? So much fun!

I hope you'll take some time to peruse Coco and Cocoa on Etsy and see some more of Julie's amazing creations, and keep in mind that she LOVES custom orders so if you see something that's almost perfect but not quite, just ask and she'll work with you to come up with something that is just right!
  Be sure to check out her blog as well (-WARNING-) but only if you're strong enough to resist these Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars...gulp!!

If you're interested, you can learn about becoming a sponsor with Bespangled Jewelry too!

No comments:

Post a Comment