Sunday, June 2, 2013

Adorable Mason Jar Themed Save - the - Dates and Postage Stamps

Mason Jar and Fireflies save the date magnets


I am so excited to get my save the date custom printed magnets from Zazzle last week! I fell in love with this design a couple of years ago and had it pinned to my Pinterest Wedding board. (Yes, I had a wedding board long before I was engaged. And thank goodness I was presumptuous enough to start early, or I'd be about 3 years behind!!) 

Then I forgot all about it until a couple of weeks ago when I was frantically looking for another pin, as is becoming more and more common these days. I think we all fell into that trap, didn't we? We believed them when they told us it was a convenient way to keep track of bookmarks and stuff to save for later. Well, it's a little too convenient if you ask me. Every time I sign on to Pinterest to look for something I've already saved, I end up saving a gazillion more things and forgetting what I was looking for in the first place. Oh well. It sure is fun!  


Mason Jar and Fireflies save the date magnets


Anyway, ever the procrastinator and feeling the weight of too little time + so much to do + my little angel on my shoulder reminding me to "keep it simple, stupid!", I decided to toss out all my most recent crazy photobooth obsessed Save the Date ideas right out the window. (But don't worry! I still have plans for a DIY photobooth at the reception. I'll let ya know how that goes!)

Mason Jar and Fireflies custom postage for wedding invitations


After I customized my adorable Save the Dates, I couldn't help but splurge on the matching Mason Jar with Fireflies custom postage stamps. How cute are these?? You put the wedding date right on them!!

I could not be more happy with the quality of these custom printed items. I was really hesitant to order the full quantity without seeing one in person first, but I read the reviews and felt comfortable enough to just go for it. They are awesome!! I will be ordering these matching mason jar & fireflies wedding invitations soon :)

I had always had in mind that I would make some mason jar hanging lanterns if I had an outdoor wedding, and when I saw these I just knew it was right. I don't know that I can pull off fireflies in October, but I think some lovely little flickering lights will do the trick. I will be sure to post the tutorial as soon as they're done!

If you're looking for any kind of custom printing with NO minimum, then be sure to check out Zazzle.com. You can upload your own images or choose from thousands of customizable templates for tons of products, ranging from t-shirts to neckties and coffee mugs as well as awesome wedding invitations and postage stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment